• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 5 Ton owners in Northern California?

ICEMAN71

HEY FOXFIRE I WISH THERE WERE MORE OF US 5 TON OWNERS OUT THERE. IVE GOT A 1954 M39 SERIES 5TON M328A1 BRIDGE TRANSPORTING TRUCK WITH 14X20 TIRES STANDARD ISSUE

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bridge trucks are just cool. Just way cool. I wished I could find one here in FL (the land of $50,000 deuces)

ICEMAN71

RECOVERY THE SURPLUS PLACE THAT I BOUGHT MINE FROM HAD 3 OF THE BIG BEASTS 2OF THE TRUCKS WERE RUNNING AND THE OTHER NOT SO I TOOK 2 ONE RUNNING AND ONE NOT FOR SPARE PARTS. I ONLY PAID $1200.00 FOR THE RUNNING 5TON AND $700.00 FOR THE PARTS TRUCK. ALL THREE TRUCKS ARE COMPLETE. HERES THE ADDRESS AND PH# IF INTERESTED IN CONTACTING THEM.****FEDERAL SURPLUS PROPERTY...GENERAL SERVICES COMMISSION...2103 ACKERMAN RD,SAN ANTONIO,TEXAS 78219******PH#--210-661-2381 HOPE THIS INFO IS USEFUL TO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE IN THE LAND OF 50'000 DEUCES

Dieselsmoke

firefox said:
Hi all,
Anyone else have a M54 in Northern CA?
Yep :smilewinkgrin: Saw your 1008 on I80 near Berkely on my way back from Cow Palace a few weekends back, then saw the 1009 I sold to that guy in Oakland.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks