• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howard Hammonds getting place

Wyattearp

i sure hope not. Not sure if Desert Rat has talked to buddy lately but that would be tragic news especially for us and them.

Hookin1

I hope its a false story, I was down there about 2 weeks earlier to get a new tub for my M105, But Buddy did'nt say anything to me about it. Hey Desert Rat have you heard anything?

Lance Coffman
Evansville,IN
Hookin1@excite.com
Mvpa # 28810
M35A2
M105A2

Wyattearp

i would imagine that is a rumor, buddy would have to much to lose by crushing all those parts, i just can't see that happening. If so i hope its not until later next year that way i can make another trip out and pick up more parts, buddy is a good guy to deal with, great group of guys out in KY..

Hookin1

Wyattearp I'm heading to Howards on saturday, I'll find out for sure.

Desert Rat is on the run, getting away from the hurricane. Longhunter posted it under conversation.

Mike_L

M37 Parts

Yep, sorry. I raided the M37s (all three) in 2002. Not much left usable to them other than sheet metal. Got a tranny from one (the white one next to the main back trail) and some smaller parts off the other two. Took me several trips.

What are you looking for?

Wyattearp

Sounds good, cause i have another trip planned out to howards probably in March or May not sure yet, probably if nothing else just to take in a vacation and part hunt for a bit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks