• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recent stuff

oilcan

I just realized I haven't posted any pics of the "new" 818's or the gen trailer.

We picked up the two 818's on the Monday before the GA rally, and I left with one of them the next day to meet up with gimp to convoy to clinto's place.

The winch truck still needs a few more bits and some paint to pass muster.

The gen trailer came from South Texas, and made quite the journey to get to me. It'll get attention when I get time.

Thanks to gimp for the 818 pickup help, and to kwai, porkchop, timntrucks, and (Why can't I remember his name?) for the trailer relay.

The nicer of the two 818's will be for sale as soon as the titles come in.

Attachments

Last edited:

oilcan

Yes indeedy, she's very photogenic.

Also, ov1guy was the name I was looking for in my first post. Sorry about that, and THANKS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks