• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944 brakes / low air

sermis

I don't know anything about the brakes on this truck. The front right is dragging and getting hot. All the rest are turning free. Is there a way to release the front like the rear? The air pod is a lit smaller and looks different. Not sure if it even has the spring brake. The ABS light on the dash stays on. Is that they way is should be or should the light be off? The low air buzzer keeps going off and the light on the dash keeps flashing or is steady. Both primary and secondary air was over 100 psi. I know there is a leak in an air line in the box under the lathe but I think it just feeds the storage tank.

reb87

Steve, I am busy in the field right now but will try to look up some info tomorrow and get back to you,\
Ross

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks