• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Giddy as a school girl

rattlecan6104

It took longer than I hoped but I have gotten the money together, and this saturday I will be the proud owner of my first MV. A 1968 kaiser jeep m35a2 w/w soft top and the infamous whistler turbo. I took it for a test drive about 3 weeks ago, fell in love, and have been excited and restless ever since. On the epic trip to purchase/ bring home the deuce, I will try to take lots of pics of the adventure so I can share it with you guys.
:driver:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks nice, you are envied, especially since GL has pulled everything from auction!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks nice, you are envied, especially since GL has pulled everything from auction!

Nice looking truck. You better pay for it tonight before one of the GL junkies start to go into the OD green tremors and buy it. I suspect prices are gonna go up for this once abundant commodity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks