• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Standard parts

1992TWINZ

Now that my 211 is home where do i get regular parts lights filters plugs all operating things i cannot seem to find a supplier like my m35 any suggestions. Also are we using standard 30wt non detergent in motor and tranny. 10wt tranny for winter.

butch atkins

re parts for GMC

welcome to the real world,as in my previous reply ,this is NOT an m35,oil filters and water pump/air compresser belts are a standard NAPA #s,there on this thread somewhere,cant seem to find my list right now,most everything for these trucks are available,just look back thru this thread at the previous posts,canvas is another story,have previously posted on this topic on this site,word to the wise,spend your $ on canvas wisely,ALL CANVAS IS NOT CREATED EQUAL,onthe subject of oil in your tranny,there are as many opinons as there are a##holes on this thread about this subject,the TM says oil as you are using,i use oil in mine also,33K miles and 0 problems,now that you have a G-749,look back thru the posts on this thread,and a lot of your questions will be answered,if you want my opinions about things send pm and iwill give you my phone #,good truck owned it since 1992,its not a diesel but i love my GMC,good luck on your project,help is only as far away as your computer,or phone,get a set of manuals,you have to have them to work on this truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks