• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKC Convoy 12/20/08 with Pics and Videos!!!

M1075

We are organizing an Oklahoma City Area Convoy for December 20, 2008. All military vehicles are welcome and encouraged to participate. Hopefully, this will be the first event of many for the OKC area members. Other convoys, parades, rallies, and community service projects may follow.

Tentative agenda for 12/20 includes the following:

0900 Gather at State Capitol
0930 Convoy departs for Harrah, Luther, and Arcadia
1030 Stop for group picture at Famous Round Barn
1100 Lunch at Pops on Historic Route 66
1300 Arrive at 45th Infantry Division Museum

If you want to convoy, please respond to this message with your vehicle(s) description and any passengers that you may have.

Last edited:

Tackettr

I'm in with one M-35A2C and trailer, will have driver & co-driver on this vehicle. Possible second M-35A2C if driver gets free.

Attachments

OKCM38CDN

I live in Del City, OK and might be intersted...

I have a M-38 CDN and M-100 trailer... I did the Fayetteville, AR convoy in May and we had a blast...

Whom do I contact for information...

M1075

I live in Del City, OK and might be intersted...

I have a M-38 CDN and M-100 trailer... I did the Fayetteville, AR convoy in May and we had a blast...

Whom do I contact for information...
Yes, please join us! More information will be posted when we get a better idea of participation. I'll send you a PM with my cell phone number too. Thanks for your interest.

Tackettr

M1075,
What is our vehicle count at? Do you have any off-line vehicles joining? Also, I've been told we need to be at Pops NLT 1100 hours, a prompt departure at 0930 will put us close. Round Barn photo op may have to be after lunch but we will see how things are going.

M1075

M1075,
What is our vehicle count at? Do you have any off-line vehicles joining? Also, I've been told we need to be at Pops NLT 1100 hours, a prompt departure at 0930 will put us close. Round Barn photo op may have to be after lunch but we will see how things are going.
This thread is the official sign up, so WYSIWYG. Hopefully, more participation to come.

M1075

I'm in.:razz: Also, still trying to bring in a couple new members with a new M35.
I'll be driving F-250 w/ M116 Pioneer tool trailer ( my only MV ).:oops: Prob'ly one passenger.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bill
Thanks, Bill. I look forward to meeting you. You are welcome to ride with me or there might even be another truck that needs a driver. Let's wait and see.

hoopsoft

I may be in, not sure.. kinda depends on temp, cause I have an exhaust leak... 15 minutes into a trip and my throat hurts and I'm getting sleepy.

So an all day trip would be rough if I can't keep the windows down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks