• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this common

1992TWINZ

Ok so i was having starter issues with my 211. Read tm about starter and it states lever when pulled back engages starter gear onto flywheel and induces starter to turn . So for a week of having truck i would pull starter back fast and motor would engage only. About 100 pulls would get to crank. Thinking my starter bendix was trash or rusty. But behold today went to start and pulled handle slowly back dont know why and if i pull slowly and not all the way back she cranks no problem. I suppose there is an adjustment here to be made will be doing a bit of reading tonite. (ds) (stands for dumb shi#)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks