• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Parts / Parts Trucks in Central Ohio

Opie

Thought I'd let you know about the following. He's the guy I bought my shop van from, and is located in Lancaster, OH.

http://www.miltrucks.com/html/--__m35_parts_trucks__--.html

M35 Parts Trucks

I have 3 M35 cargo trucks that I am beginning to strip down into parts. Both have a lot of good pieces left on them so let me know what you need.

One is a dropside in nice shape, and the other is a straight cargo with winch setup. I do have a way of assisting loading of the large parts onto your trailer.

For you guys needing Rockwell axles - I have the two sets on these trucks + a third set already pulled. They sell for $900 for a pair (matched Front / Rear) complete wheel to wheel. If you want the other rear axle, that is just $100 more. Get them now while I have them. As soon as I list these up, they normally sell so I don’t have them very long.

Take a look at the pictures so see some of what is available. I normally sell things cheaper than the parts houses as I just need to get them out of my way.

Beds - $200 to $600

Winch Setup - $900

Hoods - $125

Exhaust Setups - “J” Pipe to tip - $125

Have lots of extra tires / wheels cheap - $25 each.

Too much to list individually. I’ll quote you a price on whatever you need.

Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks