• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

canvas for strechers, litters

tjmilitary

I'm looking for some replacement canvas for the wooden handle style foldable litters. If you have some or know wheren I can find some please let me know.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have one that has bad canvas on it too. I was thinking about trying a shelter half since I have one. Let me know if you don't find anything, I might go ahead and try it. That would leave a half left over if you want it.

Elwenil

I'm sure if you have enough left of an original for a pattern that one of the canvas top companies like Beechwood would be able to make one with no problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks