• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

getting the christmas tree

did you use your deuce and a half to get your X-mas tree?

• of course, it wouldnt be right not to!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No, I just used a normal vehicle.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I used a much more politically incorrect vehicle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting a tree this year.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

rattlecan6104

I was wondering if anyone other me got or is going to get their christmas tree with their deuce and a half. It was also an excuse to get my wife into it, apparently she doesnt think it is as much of a fun vehicle as I do.

jj

She, Who Must Be Obeyed, and the boys, and i have used the M-1009 for the last two years. We will probably do so this year. Last year i got confronted by some Long Islander about how i was "murdering the planet" by driving such a "wasteful" vehicle. I couldn't help but point out that he'd driven at least 125 miles, one way, to buy a christmas tree. His reply was: "Merry F---ing Christmas, A--hole." Yeah, you bet. Peace on earth, goodwill to man, too. That was the day i concluded my purpose on earth was to meet AND greet each and every idiot who walks the planet. Happily, i can now cross that one off the list. Maybe he'll be back this season. I think the mufflers are about due to fall off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks