• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Ga. junkyard, M123 10 ton, 5 ton dump(s), CCKW, M211

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK, the other night we were chatting and I mentioned I knew where there was a junkyard that had a few items in it and one of the guys wanted to know where it was and if I had any pics. I scanned the pictures this morning and started a photobucket account so everyone can see them.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a90/clinto1/

Go to the bottom of the page, there are 6 photo albums:

"As seen on the web"
These are pictures from various websites I have grabbed because I liked them.

"DRMO"
An album with a few pics of some trucks the local DRMO had that my Dad & I looked at.

"M35's at MV shows"
Simple enough, no?

"MV shows in general"
Pictures of vehicles from MV shows, anything not M35 related (Jeeps, M37's MMMWV's, etc.)

"The MV graveyard"
Junkyard pictures

"Various MV shots"
Pics I have taken from various places

If you see your truck and you don't want it up, please contact me and I will immediately take it down.

The junkyard I am referring to is up I-575 in Georgia, slightly South of Jasper. I don't remember the city or exit #, but you can see it from I-575 as you go North, on the right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks