• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st EUC in 8 business days

EnteJager

8 business days from winning auction to paid invoice, sweet.:-D
I can't believe how fast it came back, even after a revision.

Submission of EUC Pending12/04/2008EUC revisions needed12/09/2008EUC sent to Battle Creek12/10/2008Approved12/16/2008Customer Notified12/16/2008

M1075

Great news! That is the way it should be (or shorter). I think we tolerated the long delays for so long that we lowered our expectation level. Now, an EUC clears somewhat timely and we are ecstatic!

n3sq

Cleared EUC in 3 Days

Usually it's been weeks for the EUC, but I just received one in three business days (sent 12/17 notified 12/23). Way faster than I expected, but should be that fast when you've been cleared in the past. It left me scrambling for transport of the equipment.

I find that including the letter I received after my first EUC cleared seems to speed things up - I submitted it as "proof of residence", i.e. if Uncle Sam sent it to me I must live there ;-)

Stonepicker1

8 business days from winning auction to paid invoice, sweet.:-D
I can't believe how fast it came back, even after a revision.

Submission of EUC Pending12/04/2008EUC revisions needed12/09/2008EUC sent to Battle Creek12/10/2008Approved12/16/2008Customer Notified12/16/2008
Thats what I'm talking about :wink:. That is great news. Good luck on your pick-up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks