• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from NC

holley68

Hello, I have been checking yalls site out. Its nice all kinds of info out there. I have a M-715, but would like to get a deuce or 5 ton. But not right now, iam planning on going active duty soon. I have drove the 5 tons a Ft Hunter-Legget, CA. and I got payed for it!:-D

K45

Welcome another NC comrade. I have been to lumberton many times. This is a good source along with m715zone for more info on the m715. Hope to see you around sometime.

littlebob

Hello, I have been checking yalls site out. Its nice all kinds of info out there. I have a M-715, but would like to get a deuce or 5 ton. But not right now, iam planning on going active duty soon. I have drove the 5 tons a Ft Hunter-Legget, CA. and I got payed for it!:-D

Welcome aboard and thanks for serving! It takes dummies like me months to find all the info here and I still have to ask the questions, but the answers are here for most. My cousin is active in the M715 zone site as he has it and a Deuce. It probably has more specific info on that vehicle, but I think this site has the best overall MV info.
littlebob

mgreene

Thanks man,,,,enjoyed it so far! If everyone can help me get this generator straightened out that we got at the fire department before the next storm blows through! Florence is almost as close to me as Lumberton is! Hopefully we are working towards picking up a deuce and a quarter or half to have when the river floods again so I may end up getting much more help from this forum than I first expected!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks