• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bonjour from France !

rsh253

Welcome Cedric!

Your English is excellent! I took some French lessons prior to visiting France in '96; and never being very good at languages, once there I was only able to use simple greetings and say "I would like......" and then point to something on the shelf or menu. All the French we met were very nice and extremely helpful. Once they realized how bad our French was, they would try & help us even if their English was not that good (it was always better than our French, however!)

We went to France to see the Tour de France and were able to ride our bicycles on much of the race route prior to the race coming through. The scenery was spectacular, especially in the Alps & Pyrenees. We really enjoyed France and having the opportunity to meet so many great French people.

My only regret is we did not have time to visit any of the WWII battlefields; but hope to do so within the next several years.

-Russ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks