• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting Carried Away

ryanaero

Well....since the cab and bed on my latest purchase were pretty rusty I decided to bid on another '53 M-37 and, you guessed it, I won that one too! So, it's in Colorado and I'll be heading up there at the end of the month to get it.
Got the latest parts truck with GREAT bed and very good cab for $284.79....including tailgate.....think I scored pretty well on this one.
Gregg

Longhunter7

Great Deal

ryanaero,

If the Colorado tailgate is in good shape, that by it's self is worth the money!

I new repro' tailgate will set you back about $400.00!

Nice score! [thumbzup]

ryanaero

.....cool! I bought it after my Son spotted it on Ebay.....can't wait to get it ALL here and start wrenching :^) On another note...seems my first project INCLUDES the straight six w/tranny in the deal...said he'd put it all in the back for me.....

Longhunter7

Networking!

ryanaero,

The great thing about the Steel Soldiers Forum, is the ability to help each other and share information!

I have been compiling as much information on the M37 as I can. There are some great sources of information out there and if you or any other member needs help or just information, just ask! There are some very knowlegeable members here the Forum!

If I don't know the answer, I'll make one up! :wink: :mrgreen:

ryanaero

I'm already glad I joined the forum....folks have been friendly and the source for tech info is priceless. I repair small airplanes for a business and always tell airplane owners to join "Type Clubs" like the Cessna Owners Group etc. Saves a ton of guesswork and money....
Gregg Horrell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks