• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rockwell M715 with pic

Kamikaze12volts

This is my finished M715 ... complete buildup on the m715zone. Not too bad for a canadien build US truck ?? The M715 is currently running under a set if 11.00r20 XZL mounted on canadien combat wheels. MilieMarker hydro winch on canadien M35 bumper and the list goes on .......... Next spring will be a 6BTA , A618 , np205 swap.

This pic have been taking juste before Christmas and i was comming back from a little run around town.

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Good to see you over here! I have been following this build on the zone, lots of work put into this truck.

Kamikaze12volts

Thanks to all for your comments . Living on the other side of the border make it more difficult. Each time i really need a special part , those merchants are telling me .. Sorry but nothig get out of the contry. At least some guys are helping me out there and i can't thanks them enough for the help they give me. I wish i can have a bobbed deuce myself but ours canadien M35 are like swiss cheese ... and i cannot export thems outside the US. Same apply for a Humvee .... i wish i had one in front of my house someday ......

But for now , i'm waiting for a M104 trailer with combat wheels just to be prepared for the All Breeds Jeep show in York PA next july. So we may meet there. I wish i had time going to you SS 10th anniversary meet .... but it's maybe just too far for a long week end ... but who know !!!

Kamikaze12volts

Thanks .... An engine swap "cummins" in two weeks ... 6BTA with A518hd and twin stick np205 .... This sound for me like the best M715 you can owned.

Power upgrades like power pin and and governor spring , water intercooler and water injection. This should be enough to run around 750 pounds of torque easily.

Kamikaze12volts

Been a long way since the last update. Lots of goodies have been upgraded.

Cummins 6BTAA with custom water intercooler. 4in intake system and 4in exhaust/fording. Roll cage in progress for 2018

meet jeep show CDN.jpg

2017 parade for the Remembrance Day
remembrance day 2017.jpg

A page had been created on FB ( easier for pictures )
https://www.facebook.com/projetM715/

M715 Jeep meet 2017.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks