• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kublo's Surplus

Cowboy_Customs

Hi all, new here, I am local to Kublo's as well. Kenny is going to be out of town for a while, sometime in April I guess is when he is supposed to be back?

I asked him last time I was there he isnt dealing in CUCV's anymore, I dont remember why though. And I will vouch for his duece inventory, frikken dozens and dozens of them! not to mention if it needs something when it gets in he takes care of it.

n3sq

Anyone need anything from Kublo's?

Eric (heavy) from Hotshot will be passing through in the near future to drop off an M353 trailer for me. Is anyone interested is something (large) from Kublo's? I can stage the equipment at my place for Eric to load.

Alex

Mudstone

if one of you local guys can get a price on a decent not perfect deuce dualies no singles whistler w/w and heat... and in good enough shape to make it to bpt CT let me know how much he wants for it i might just have to grab a buddy and go make a pickup i'm gonna call the guys tomorrow and see what they got going on.

Mudstone

wow... why is it that what i want i cannot get... i need a beat up deuce... in good running condition for 1500... not gonna happen is it?

Chevytruck

wow... why is it that what i want i cannot get... i need a beat up deuce... in good running condition for 1500... not gonna happen is it?

dude, they are everywhere, craigslist, classifieds here, You can try GL, and there are members here that sell these guys cheap.

Mudstone

hmmm i think i convinced the g/f to spend like 2500... i want this truck so damn bad... i just can't get screwed with a junker that'll break all the time... i wanna have a super efficient cost effective daily driver lol

drdstny

Banned
BTW, lest anyone else dash their foot against the stone...

41.945375, -75.917705 are the coordinates. GPS or Google Maps, whatever, they all work. His destructions aren't that good because the locale names are different.

I will be going on Saturday if anybody needs anything SMALL or just to check condition on something. The whole fam-dam's going to Syracuse (don't ask).

Mudstone

If you could see if he has a deuce with dualies and whistler in good shape let me know how much he wants... i'd appreciate it

Mudstone

i might try to head out there to check it out with the gf tomorrow.... depending i gotta call him and see if anyone is there. What is the overall condition of the trucks he sells anyone have a clue?

Mudstone

Well i didn't make it up there ended up getting an ALS shift with the local ambulance company. It rocked. I guess i'll have to put another weekend to drive out there.

Chevytruck

Well i didn't make it up there ended up getting an ALS shift with the local ambulance company. It rocked. I guess i'll have to put another weekend to drive out there.
or you could email him, I'm pretty sure the email link is here, if not PM me and I'll send it to you.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does Kublo's have a junkyard, where you can pull your own parts like TNJ or Memphis? Or are they more along the lines of a vehicle dealer? Might be interested in making a run up there early in January for shyts and giggles to see what he has.

pa.rich

I dont think you can pull your own parts, but he would let you look around and he will remove it for you . Sometimes he has what you need already pulled and in storage. I have always come away from there satisfied. I see acouple five tons there now. Never saw that before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks