• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil pressure in my deuce

tractorpuller1

I was just wondering..., when I am cold starting the truck, it takes a little time for the oil pressure to come up. When it does, it goes right up to 55lbs. When it is warmed up, it stays at 35 at idle and 55 at speed. Is this normal?
Otherwise (this is my first MV, and I love it!) it is a fine running truck, with lots of power:?:.

hole

I just put on jatonka's spin on oil filter kit, very easy to do and now I have oil pressure in 3-4 seconds on cold starts and 1-2 seconds on warm restarts. Huge improvement over stock ! Your truck will love you for it:-D

HASSON1911

I see this thread has been dead for a while, but one question. When I start up my truck she gets oil pressure quick, and I have the stock filters, but its @ 55-60 psi with in seconds of idle. In fact it did it today in 28*F weather with 10w-30 oil. It stays at the when going down the road. Is this normal for a cold engine to do right off the bat? Could this also be the problem for oil bubbling out of my front head?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks