• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Vinyl or Canvas Cargo COver, ASAP

Hkx3

Hey first off I apologize sincerely to anyone I offended by not purchasing a cab top from a while back.

Im helping host a machinegun shoot on Jan 17, and need/want to use the M54 to haul ppl from the house to the range...

Can you guys help?

I dont mind if its used, as long as its not ripped/torn/useless.

Thanks in advance, and thanks to those I asked in chat tonight.

patch

Wigginton Surplus Piedmont SC 864-859-2692 pg. 128 of the latest MV mag - Heavy duty vinyl, bed cover 14' to fit the 5 ton body, also sells the bows.... Hope this helps JK

patch

Im sorry for the confusion, but I believe my truck needs the M35 tarp, since thats what the bed is off of...

So you have an M54 with the deuce bed? According to the Wigington ad, tarp will fit 2 1/2 and 5 tons, but honestly you may not be happy with the fit if it's actually a deuce bed. Bows are the same though, I think. Good luck with your search... EDIT: OK, now I see the truck in your avatar, guess I missed it when I posted....

Last edited:

Hkx3

This bed is from a Duece, OIFVET's to be exact.

All of the troop seats, bows, etc all came from the same truck.

Suggest away PLZ.

:)

Hkx3

Ok well Memphis has them, holy crap 678.00+shipping.

I dont need it that bad right now... :cry:

Waiting on replies from you other guys. Yikes!

Hkx3

Well all doors are closing.

The only thing available as of now is either TAN (200-300 dollars), or New Canvas, (678.00), or 14' long, for cheap.

Do you guys think I can either fold back or cut the 14 footer and make it work without a lot of BS?

I already have canvas end curtains.

Do you think the 14 footer will lay on the cross bows at the right spots, with the 2' left over?

Man Im panicking. lol:roll:

HeadWizard

Well all doors are closing.

The only thing available as of now is either TAN (200-300 dollars), or New Canvas, (678.00), or 14' long, for cheap.

Do you guys think I can either fold back or cut the 14 footer and make it work without a lot of BS?

I already have canvas end curtains.

Do you think the 14 footer will lay on the cross bows at the right spots, with the 2' left over?

Man Im panicking. lol:roll:
Well, when you've got to have it now, sometimes it gets painful :doh:

I wouldn't put a 14' canvas on a 12' bed, but that's me.

Good luck.

Hkx3

Well, I bought a 14 footer off ebay (used the link to the # supplied earlier in the thread.)

Now, according to a few folks, all I need to do is pull the front down too far, and that will leave the rear only slightly too long...

:?

At least it is OD canvas, so it will match the top of the truck. *hopefully*

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks