• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First EUC, the wait is killing me

Numbers

I sent in my EUC last week via email along with my drivers license. They asked for revisions BUT those revisions had nothing to do directly with the EUC or Drivers License. They want what is known as an Export Letter to be signed and resent back to them along with the same EUC (unchanged) via FAX. Whew... Not their fault but appears to be a new requirement (I do not know because I have not heard it mentioned here)... Does this make sense???

Just was informed that EUC sent to Battle Creek.

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
fax copies are not accepted. If your going to send one take a picture of your license and E Mail it. Gary
They used to give me trouble with faxed copies but the last two I sent in ( within the last month) were faxed and were accepted. I think it depends who is handling your paperwork and it does seem like they've loosened up a little on revisions. Maybe it's just because I've sent in so many lately? I've also heard that once they get a good copy of your DL they save it to your account for future EUCs so they may not even be using my faxed copies.

Numbers

fyi

eddie: Welcome to our live chat service! How may i assist you?
Me: What is an export letter that i was required to send along with my euc?
Eddie: I can send you a copy of one if you would like.
Me: I have one and have already faxed it in but did not know why i was required to send one if i never paln on exporting it and i already have completed and sent in my euc
eddie: We just want to make sure if an item is going to be exported, that you know the regulations the government asks you to follow
me: Is everyone now required to do this then?
Eddie: Yes, even if a customer is not planning on exporting this form will be proof that the customer is aware of the proper procedures.
Eddie: The government is wanting to make sure all buyers are aware, though

ARYankee

Wow. I'm glad I'm not by myself on this. I keep checking mine every couple of hours. My invoice says paid but my EUC is still waiting for submission. I'm going to give them a call. I sent them my EUC last Friday the 20th and got an email saying they have it. I'm not much on patience I guess. I just want it now. It sucks having to wait for clearance........

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow. I'm glad I'm not by myself on this. I keep checking mine every couple of hours. My invoice says paid but my EUC is still waiting for submission. I'm going to give them a call. I sent them my EUC last Friday the 20th and got an email saying they have it. I'm not much on patience I guess. I just want it now. It sucks having to wait for clearance........
I'm pretty much in the same situation. I sent my stuff Thursday immediatly after the sale closed and got the confirmation email. I went on Live Chat yesterday and they said "wait until Thursday." If tomorrow they tell me it was never recieved I'm going to be displeased to say the least.

Sumoman

I had to keep on their butt, now it is at Battle Creek. The minor holdup was my OL, and the EUC, kept going somewhere except to the EUC department. I fixed that and I am now waiting.

I suggest the following for anyone:

Scan your OL, then save it as a Picture file rather then a PDF. Then attach this to a word doc, GL has Word so they will accept this and it will open. The EUC I would also email, then after making copies I would mail them off the next day certified snail mail.

Then i would keep up to date using live chat.

ARYankee

I called them about an hour ago and spoke with a really nice woman. She said the guy was looking it over and I should know something by the end of the week. She said sometimes it takes them a while to update the status on the web site.

Sumoman

Mine was sent days prior to them updating it. Just remember you have 2 weeks from the day you get the paid invoice (with the nice red stamp) to pick up.. so be ready.

ARYankee

Well I got an email yesterday saying I had revisions. I also had to sign an export sheet. I also had to resubmit my DL. I would suggest HIGHLY a SCANNED copy. It was really hard to take a picture of it with both of our digital cameras. I think it has to do with all the anti-forgery things they do to ours. The best one was when we scanned it with our scanner. I submitted everything first thing this morning and this afternoon it was sent to Battle Creek........ Now the wait.

Sumoman

Make sure to not only scan the OL but save it in a word doc, they can open and accept those.

Mine only got sent off to Battle Creek on the 23rd, so i have no expectations to see it until maybe next Fri.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks