• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st EUC 5business days!!

bsalbrig

I just got my first EUC 5 business days from the time GL sent it to battle creek, Sent 1/6/09 Approved 1/13/09. Fortunatly so far this week I have been putting in alot of extra time and will have to stay quite a bit longer tommorow so I will be able to take friday off to drive to Ft Meade to pick it up.

uoa

Woo-Hoo!! That's good news... my first one was sent to Battle Creek on the 6th as well, I'm still waiting. Now I'm getting anxious!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Woo-Hoo!! That's good news... my first one was sent to Battle Creek on the 6th as well, I'm still waiting. Now I'm getting anxious!
UOA

You know the road trip will be in the middle of winter!!! Streetbikedepot has some trucks to pickup in Ft Riley also. Lets see if we can coordinate a join pickup. A multi-truck convoy is always better.

Keep us posted.

Warthog

uoa

Will do, I am only available to pick-up on Wednesdays or Fridays (or weekends but I think GL is closed). Convoy sounds good, I have all my parts, pieces, filters batteries and tools ready to go. Warthog, Im sending you a PM about OK registration.

bigelk50

Congrats!! I just got mine approved today!! Sorry to all the EUC pioneers who waited months, but thats the way the things work.

gonorth

My first EUC was approved today. GL sent it to Battle Creek the same day that I faxed it to them. (I emailed a color pic of my DL seperately) Then it only took Battle creek 8 total days, 6 business days to approve it. Might have been reviewed fast because I recently got a Utah concealed carry permit that required an FBI background check complete with fingerprint search.

Blythewoodjoe

Mine came back late yesterday. It went to BC on 2-9-09 and was approved 2-10-09. That makes about 6 for me. I will calling GL in a few minutes to see if I can pick it up this morning.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was notified on Friday 4-24 that I won a truck. I faxed EUC and Identification to them later on the 24th. On Monday 4-27 EUC went to Battle Creek. About 30 minutes ago I received my PAID in Full Invoice. Go figure!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was notified on Friday 4-24 that I won a truck. I faxed EUC and Identification to them later on the 24th. On Monday 4-27 EUC went to Battle Creek. About 30 minutes ago I received my PAID in Full Invoice. Go figure!

Same thing for me. I got a 1009 in OKC and a M101A1 trailer in Little Rock and from submission to invoice was less than 5 full business days. Don't know what lit a fire under them but I'm happy.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I've been reading they are getting much quicker at putting them through. My first one was sent to Battle Creek on March 25 and approved on April 7th, just over 9 business days. I just submitted my second one and it was sent to Battle Creek on April 28th, and I was just notified today the 4th of may...4 business days. Gotta love speed like that.

Farmun

Wow! I'm kind of hoping my first EUC takes at least 10 to 14 business days. The best time for us to schedule recovery will be in June, or at the earliest, the last week of May. (Sent to Battle Creek on 5/5/09)

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! I'm kind of hoping my first EUC takes at least 10 to 14 business days. The best time for us to schedule recovery will be in June, or at the earliest, the last week of May. (Sent to Battle Creek on 5/5/09)
It'll likely come back too early but if you call the site manager most will make accomedations for you. I think they have the 2 week deadline to keep folks from thinking they have a free storage yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks