• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st EUC 5business days!!

Farmun

:cry: Nothing Yet. Going on 12 business days, and the days are getting longer. Really, they are actually getting longer. The wait is just excruciating. :cry:

Sevo

:cry: Nothing Yet. Going on 12 business days, and the days are getting longer. Really, they are actually getting longer. The wait is just excruciating. :cry:

Just got both of my EUC's back.. First time submitting them,

My First EUC ( Never submitted one before) sent to battle creek on 05/08/2009
second one sent to battle creek 5/11/09

both got approved today :grin: with "paid in full"

I know how you felt, I would check my email many times a day and it just seemed like it was forever

Farmun

Just got both of my EUC's back.. First time submitting them,

My First EUC ( Never submitted one before) sent to battle creek on 05/08/2009
second one sent to battle creek 5/11/09

both got approved today :grin: with "paid in full"

I know how you felt, I would check my email many times a day and it just seemed like it was forever

That's Great ! You're well on the way to having them home.

Mine was submitted a couple days before your first, so hopefully it won't be much longer. Does bidding on more stuff help the wait?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks