• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M123 and M15A1 Trailer

Dirt71

Gave my building a little face lift today, Still thinking about coming back and putting the black and brown to make it camo. By the way thanks SixSpeed for giving me the contact info. on the $2500.00 10 ton in Florida. But what a P.O.S. Incorrect motor and trans., missing the winch, missing the 5th wheel, junk tires, beat all to **** not worth messing with for me.

Attachments

SixSpeed

Banned
Gave my building a little face lift today, Still thinking about coming back and putting the black and brown to make it camo. By the way thanks SixSpeed for giving me the contact info. on the $2500.00 10 ton in Florida. But what a P.O.S. Incorrect motor and trans., missing the winch, missing the 5th wheel, junk tires, beat all to **** not worth messing with for me.
Too bad it turned out to be crap.

The shop looks great!

Dirt71

SOLD IT - SOLD IT - SOLD IT!!!

It left my shop today. Mike Hill, formaly of White Owl Eq. arranged the deal for me with one of his customers. I've been talking with fellow SS member Mack123 and bought his 1956 LeRoi Mack 123, so out with one and in with another. But I had to take the tires off my truck before Mike Hill showed up and take them to Jemison, AL, to change them out with the tires off my Mack123's truck because they are not military tires and bring them back to put back on this truck. I'm hoping to get the other truck here sometime next week.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks