• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M123 and M15A1 Trailer

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to ask a question but please don't take it as criticism. Was there a reason you decided to fix your existing cab as opposed to going through the trouble of modifying a deuce or 5 ton cab to fit? The build is looking incredible.

Dirt71

I'm going to ask a question but please don't take it as criticism. Was there a reason you decided to fix your existing cab as opposed to going through the trouble of modifying a deuce or 5 ton cab to fit? The build is looking incredible.

Availability, money, and time. As I said in previous post the sheet metal work is being done by a friend which frees me up to do other stuff.

Dirt71

Fired off the engine this weekend and every thing checked out ok only had one little anti-freeze leak on the hard pipe from the comp. head to the front of engine. All the new power steering and oil lines check out good.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks