• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat camper

tamangel

seen this?
M-561 GAMA GOAT 6 X 6 Articulated Combat Vehicle With Winch.

add will leave eventually so here's the pic's and link..

M-561 GAMA GOAT 6 X 6 Articulated Combat Vehicle With Winch.

This is a Very nice Gama Goat, It is 6 wheel drive with Posi-traction on all three axles and both the front and rear axles steer for added maneuverability, it has been modified using a 350 ci. Chevy V8 and 4 speed syncro transmission and the trailer section has a hard top and is converted to a full Camper with heat, bath, sink Etc. It is truly the ultimate off road camper. It is 227 " long X 84" Wide and is 90" high and is a steel at $19,900.00

http://www.armyjeeps.net/goat1113/m561_gama.htm

No connection with seller..

Mike

Attachments

davidkroberts

yeah that guy has been trying to sell that Goat for years. Its seems to be in good shape but as the post above mentions...... why

Gama Goat are a truly unique vehicle and i really enjoyed mine but they arent as user friendly for just jumping in and running down to lowes and picking up lumber like most of our vehicles. Ive described it to people like this. In this hobby there are two kinds of people those that think owning a Gama Goat would be a cool neat experience and those that have owned them.

I liked mine and it really really excelled offroad. Ive never been in a better vehicle for mud and climbing. They are also loud, leak everything, hard to start, hard to stop, dont carry allot, float like a leaky rowboat, and hard to get parts for.

If your a serious collector and have a great shop a M561 is the vehicle for you. It was just too much vehicle for me but they are fun.

Militoy

That rig was originally built by W.M. out in Yucca Valley - and it's actually much faster, quieter, and more roadable than a stock Goat - though the price mentioned seems pretty steep to me. Don't know if W***** is the one selling it, or if it is being sold by someone that bought it from him. I'm a little too "old school" to make major mods to my own - but I do use an active noise-canceling system to make the drive a little less harsh.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A v8 conversion and hydraulic steering, would be awesome, not sure I could do that to one though.

We have put about 700 miles on ours, so far this year. It has been great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks