• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hope I'm still allowed to post here

Monster Man

even though I sold my deuce.

Here's the new project that's been taking all my time. My uncle's truck- just consider it the CUCV the way it should have been but without the Dana 60 front (once I find one......). It's got a 396 (soon to be 427), SM465, NP205 14 bolt FF, 4.56 gears and Detroit locker (soon to be installed), a 4" lift- Tuff Country springs front and ORD shackle flip rear, and 38.5x11" swamper boggers on 15x8 rims.

Rides real smooth and gotta love that manual trans :)

I considered olive drab but since it's not a real CUCV........
I also repainted my '73 K10 in the same scheme. Hope you guys still like non-MV's

Attachments

Monster Man

believe me- in the first pic it looked worse!! :) I couldn't really capture how beat it was. A lot of the rust was lost when I cut the fenders way out, but a lot of "Whiskey kisses" remain all over the body

Wyattearp

I have to say it turned out nice, alot better from the first pic.. I have to admit im seeing jungle green on that machine.. make it look meaner.. with a possible push bar on the front..hmmmm LOL.. what can i say i love the indestructable look.

Longhunter7

O. D.

MM,

This would be a great time to start a poll to find out what the members think!

When I started with Ma Bell, all our telephone trucks were all O.D.!

The reason given was, that during a war the communication vehicles wouldn't be as easy to see! I think that was WW I, but I can't remember! :wink: :roll:

I think that ANY truck looks better in O.D.!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks