• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A very old junkyard

trukhead

The crawler is a T series international harvester end-loader with a drott loader frame and loader on it. I have a parts machine duplicate machine to it with 90% track pins and sprockets. The rest og the machine is pretty used up and I have a hough version of that tractor as well as 2 power unit engines of that series as well. They are slated for the scrap yard this spring summer unless some one is interested in parts before they go. pictures:D tio come.

OLDCHEV4X4

Since this got dug up from the depths of the memory banks, I guess i'm gonna have to go check on this stuff.
Its January, so she will probably be wearing the same short sleeve blouse and dirty apron.:shock:

OLDCHEV4X4

Update: I finally went by on my way to a halloween party. I couldn't get out cause I was dressed like the Imperial Wizard so I snapped some pics from the car.
It looks like they have cleaned out considerably, But not completely. I cant see the CCKW from the road, so no idea on that. But the Drott and the G506 are still there.
The G506 is barely visible in the last pic. Its in the center between 2 locust trees.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks