• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IL. deuce move ASAP

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need to get a deuce moved from south-western IL., to Mahomet, IL (about 165 miles) ASAP. The truck runs, but I would like it trailered.
If anyone can help, please email vtach12@mchsi.com or call me 217-840-9165

Mackfire68

I used my buddies back-hoe trailer and tandam axle dump truck to haul my duece out of Mechanicsburg. With construction down for the winter, you might be able to find someone looking to make a few bucks.

tcody

I have a 10 ton Dynaweld TAG trailer here in the Quad Cities. If you want to borrow it some weekend you are welcome to. I am not sure how far I am from you, but give me a heads up as I would need to unload the scrap metal on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks