• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I accidently bought three deuces, um help.

Lonesome715

Oh yeah, one more thing. I would like to keep at least one. But this experiance has scared me into realizing that we cannot afford to buy stuff like this right now.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe you can default on the purchase by not submitting your EUC. It will cost you 25% of the sale and your account will be suspended until you pay.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't default. That is a cash flush. You can do this from where you are. Line up a transportation broker to move the trucks for you to a location where your wife can manage the sales. She can also manage the title work easily. You will be able to sell the trucks to commerical business for $4500 each. All ads to sell the trucks can be submitted online. If the big army truck dealers are making a living at this, you can at least come out ok.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's what I'd suggest, no sense in paying GL for nothing. Hardest part would be getting someone to get them off of the base for you. If I were closer I'd be happy to assist.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am hoping to avoid that. If I have to pay anything, I would rather pay for the deuces. At least I can sell them.
I think you'll find plenty of folks on here willing to take a couple off your hands. I would if they weren't halfway across the country and the fact I really don't ever want to get near Ft Benning again :-D

Lonesome715

I was hoping she could drive the trucks home. The ad claims they run. If we end up paying for them, there is no way in any kind of hell we can pay to have them transported. I really screwed up this time.

I do like the idea of making a profit though.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Louis...cease fire!!!!!!!!

Have M call me...she sent me an email asking for my cell cause she is in FL and didnt have it.

Don't make another post here until you hear from me! Please!!

I will help you cause you are a good troop...but I did ask you to communicate with me BEFORE you did something like this??:!:

Lonesome715

I am not the type to get scared. But our finances are so thin right now, I’m scared. I should have never even got involved in those auctions. I allowed my common sense to be overruled by my desire. You are correct Papabear. It is a good thing that I am getting off of work right now. i doubt I will sleep though.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Papabear...since I am on med. leave from work let me know if I can help......I bought three deuces at Redstone today but I should be able to flip them since I got them cheap.
By the way......Freightrain got one of the ones in Kennesaw so I will prob have to recover it since he works nights and dont have many weekdays off.
Let me know if I can assist.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Bravo on Wreckerman and Papabear. Good troops those two.

:beer:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a suggestion...since you are selling the trucks for what you have in them, why not ask the buyer(s) to bear the responsibility of removing them from the GL location? No sense in incurring more costs to get the trucks shipped out. Have the buyer deal with that task.

abh3

Just screw up the EUC, it's game over then. GL won't resubmit, ask for revisions, etc, they just cancel the sale if the EUC is rejected. I should know, my business EUC (corp. in exisitence 15 years) was rejected with no explaination, no second chance, no additional info request, GL wouldn't raise a finger to help and just cancelled the sale after MONTHS of waiting...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks