• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I accidently bought three deuces, um help.

Lonesome715

I think we have things under control now. My wife is working damge control now and will hopefully have this worked out soon. Papabear is guiding her so it all should work out soon. I hope.

tsmall07

I'm interested in at least one truck if not 2. I was bidding on those as well! :-D I ended up getting another one from Kennesaw, so I could potentially pick up the one from there.

I really like the first one and the last one. I actually didn't bid on the second one because I was worried that the tires were flat on one side.

Let me know.
Tyler

tsmall07

That first truck you posted pics of appears to be in really good shape. I wanted that one really bad after I realized I wouldn't be able to afford one with a top and drop sides.

jj9620

deuces

I dont know if this would help but two of the deuces that you won were the ones that I was bidding on also but i did not get back on computer to check it till to late I may be interested in buying one Also if im in the area which I am alot I might be able to truck them out I haul military equipment for a living:-D

Heavysteven

I was out at the kennesaw base on Thursday. Every truck I saw had new tires(even the spare). In addition they had a small solar panel mounted on the hood(to charge the battery?). It was rumored (by the GL officer onsite Larry) that all of the trucks had be driven there. I hope there is another auction soon becuase I was out bid by an "auto bidder". Good luck

Lonesome715

Okay, I am having a real hard time keeping up with PM's. Give my wife some time to get me the information. I will be selling at least two trucks. But we need time to sort things out.

tsmall07

Okay, I am having a real hard time keeping up with PM's. Give my wife some time to get me the information. I will be selling at least two trucks. But we need time to sort things out.
Well at least you have your problem figured out. Sell them for some profit and help pay for the one you keep!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Louis...I spoke to "M" today...take a chill pill and do your job in Iraq...leave the small chit to us old folks!!
I told ya...we got your back...you worry about what happens on the front!

"M" and I will take care of things here, of course you and she will be eternally in my bebt for cookies, pies etc. as well as feeding the troops at the "hooch".

Feel better now troop??

God Bless..Louis:!:

msmith304

I bought one from forrest park not too long ago and am STILL waiting for my EUC to clear- if it ever does (grr..) and assuming everything works out well: (I can get a towbar, the truck i bought will drive, etc.) i do believe that I can at least tow one off base for you if thats any help. I know a couple guys in the area that may be interested in getting one of the trucks off your hands too if you can PM me what you want for them.

Lonesome715

Thanks papabear. I am sure things will work out fine. I know Melissa looks forward to heading out there when she can. She is pretty good about making enough cookies as well. Unless I am around, then several tend to disapear before we get to the Hooch. That is very strange.

Thanks for the offer Mssmith. Right now, I am just waiting to see what my wife will tell me once she gets all the information.

davidkroberts

im fairly close and could help if needed. I know what its like being overseas and having things happen in CONUS. I dont head back over for two months. If anything is needed let me know. Ill help if i can even though your Army:-D. Of course i would require a you tube video of you singing the Marines Hymn in uniform.

All kidding aside things look like they are clearing out but if anything is needed dont hesitate to ask. I dont mind and am going stir crazy at the house anyway.

Lonesome715

Well, I am not Army any more. I work in Force Protection and security over here. However, before I joined the army I was in the Marine Corp. I went to Paris Island, not army basic.

Thanks for the offer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks