• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 wiring info

vinny-socom1

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the M109A3 box? I'm missing some switches and need to know where the wires go. Once again I'm looking for the "BOX" internal wiring, if its in manual please let me know which one and where.

Thanks Vinny

jatonka

Guys, go to TM9-2320-209-20-1. Then go to Appendix C page 7. complete wiring for M109 van bodies. This TM is one of the most beneficial to own if you own a deuce. JT out

uoa

Guys, go to TM9-2320-209-20-1. Then go to Appendix C page 7. complete wiring for M109 van bodies. This TM is one of the most beneficial to own if you own a deuce. JT out
I can't find this TM, can you provide more insight? Mabey a link?

Green_gator

Vinny,
If you need some of the wiring switches for you 109 box let me know as all of mine are not going back in as I put it back together. If I am not using it and you need it they are yours.

vinny-socom1

Green-gator I'll let you know whats working or not and we can go from there, right now I have some wires hanging down so I need to find a home for them then I can run some power and see whats working. Are you going to the FL Rally?

Thanks Vinny

vinny-socom1

OK I've been looking at th TM listed and I don't see where it shows wire numbers and locations? am I not looking in the right spot? I have loose wires and need to know what they are and where they attach.

Help Please!

Vinny

vinny-socom1

I found some more stuff im TM2320-361-34 page 548 fig 189 but it looks like the 109 box has a 115v and 24v receptcale plugs, does anyone have photos of such?

Thanks Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks