• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy with lots of Deuce questions

cmw

Oh -I don't need a ride, thanks.

I'm about a hundred miles west of Ft Drum while working on moving back to MA/NH. It would be well worth it to drive out, and if I met someone who knows about these trucks and the process then all the better. Unfortunately I would only be an extra pair of hands due to lack of experience to offer.

Please drop me a note when you have plans.

Just suddenly got the itch for a m35 (again) ~the wife even thinks it would be cool, with "but where would we put it" being her only objection after my mentioning it just twice so it could quickly become a family venture. "If we get one with a winch we'll put it absolutely anywhere we want!" should be a good response :)

Seeing as we're so close to one of the locations with these coming up for sale it's going to be hard to resist putting in a bid or two.

Anyway, I'll be searching around the site for details on the process of actually winning an auction, doing paperwork, getting titled, self-recovery etc. and will appreciate input from anyone.

BEASTMASTER

every time i go over there the place is closed... used to go to them when they were in abington . if you are who i think you are . i got the 5 ton dump with the beast painted on the hood.

fabiodriven

every time i go over there the place is closed... used to go to them when they were in abington . if you are who i think you are . i got the 5 ton dump with the beast painted on the hood.
There were some issues there for a while. Head inspector left in July, I came in August, the state came out with their new test in October, we weren't geared up for it 'til November. We're 100% now, though. Good to go.

fabiodriven

Oh -I don't need a ride, thanks.

I'm about a hundred miles west of Ft Drum while working on moving back to MA/NH. It would be well worth it to drive out, and if I met someone who knows about these trucks and the process then all the better. Unfortunately I would only be an extra pair of hands due to lack of experience to offer.

Please drop me a note when you have plans.

Just suddenly got the itch for a m35 (again) ~the wife even thinks it would be cool, with "but where would we put it" being her only objection after my mentioning it just twice so it could quickly become a family venture. "If we get one with a winch we'll put it absolutely anywhere we want!" should be a good response :)

Seeing as we're so close to one of the locations with these coming up for sale it's going to be hard to resist putting in a bid or two.

Anyway, I'll be searching around the site for details on the process of actually winning an auction, doing paperwork, getting titled, self-recovery etc. and will appreciate input from anyone.
I'll be sure to let you know when we go. Thanks for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks