• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A little EUC help please

beck

EUC cleared

I started this thread on 2-13 with a few questions on filling out the forms. Today is the 26th and I have all my paperwork approved and everything paid for. That wasn't as bad as I expected. There was one revision necessary in the process so it would have been a day or two faster if I would have had everything right the first time.
Thanks everyone for you help and input.

jrou111

Congrats man, I won on 2/13, submitted on 2/14 and hopefully will be hearing back soon. I'm taking off next Fri. (Mar 6) to pickup from Redstone, so I really hope that I won't have to reschedule my time off.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I submitted one on the 19th and it still hadn't changed as of today so I did the Live Chat and found out it's been sent to Battle Creek but still hasn't been updated on the GL site yet.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To give you guys a little hope. Yesterday I won a couple of items. Signed and faxed my EUC this morning at 9:00am. At 12:00pm the GL website showed the EUC was sent to Battle Creek. Talk about turn around....LOL

davesbf

sent euc submission 2 days after sale,2-9-09 needed no corrections was advised 2-21-09 to complete export statement.was sent to battle creek 2-24-09,awaiting final approval.no rhyme or reason why some get approval in days while others go towards penalty date.:roll:

Jinx

This thread was a big help. Thanks for posting it.

There was one minor snafu though. GL says to fax the EUC and driver's license. ('Fax' was even in bold) Since my work's fax machine can send color faxes, I thought no big deal. Scanned a color copy of my driver's license and included it with the other documents. GL's fax machine only accepts black and white faxes. D'oh!

Guess I have to wait for them to contact me about sending a color copy of my driver's license.

gerrykan

Guess I have to wait for them to contact me about sending a color copy of my driver's license.
I would just email them a scan of your Drivers License on your own, I always include Event#, Lot#, and Customer# in the email title and in the email's text.
Check the the GL site to be sure, but I think you will use eucinfo@govliquidation.com for the address.
One of my gripes is the sometimes vague instructions like the drivers license fax.
They also say not to contact them for 7 days after you submit the EUC, but if they find something is wrong they send you an email 5 days after submission saying you only have 2 days to resubmit or face default. :roll:

Mbsk01

FWIW, It must be alot faster to send everything via email.

I won one auction for a M35 3/5. Sent off EUC 3/7 (Sat). Received email for revision on 3/11. Submitted revised page night of 3/11. Mid-day 3/12 I see that it's sent to Battle Creek.

I won a 2nd auction for generator on 3/10. Sent off EUC night of 3/11. Mid-day 3/12 I see that it's sent to Battle Creek.

I submitted everything via email. Signed and scanned copy of EUC and export letter, along with a scanned copy of DL. Since my DL lists my PO Box as my address, and none of my utility bills are in my name, I also insent a copy of my 03 C&R license since it has both my physical and mailing address.

Hopefully since I'm already on file w/the .gov in a couple different ways, it won't take that long.

Sumoman

This thread was a big help. Thanks for posting it.

There was one minor snafu though. GL says to fax the EUC and driver's license. ('Fax' was even in bold) Since my work's fax machine can send color faxes, I thought no big deal. Scanned a color copy of my driver's license and included it with the other documents. GL's fax machine only accepts black and white faxes. D'oh!

Do not wait, get a color copy and place it in a word DOC, then use live chat to figure whoes got your paperwork and send it to them. It will sit in limbo until the last day then they will contact you.. at which time a ice storm will make it impossible for you to reach the deadline:roll:

Sumoman

Mine is still at the DRMS, waiting in Limbo:evil:

My EUC was sent to Battle Creek on the 23rd of Feb, so I guess I can wait a little longer. Anyone know anything else to do besides LIVE CHAT?

Jinx

If I resend the paperwork via email, won't that just confuse them? I have already faxed everything, plus emailed a color scan of my driver's license. I don't want to cause a bunch of trouble with them. They may delay processing my paperwork out of spite.

gerrykan

If it were me...
I wouldn't resend the info unless they ask for it.
Live chat would be the best method, as I have always had very good luck with live chat.

Mbsk01

Update.... I just received confirmation on my EUC. 14 days from time of receipt (sent it on Sat, so I am counting from Mon) to confirmation.

Granted, I am already on file w/the .gov as I have a C&R FFL, so that may have helped.

:-D

The Gimlis

I got turned down for my first because phone numbers/address did not match. I guess. No one could tell me why.

Now my second purchase is requiring a third email of all forms and license because no one recieved the first two. I sent it to the link on the website so it had to get there. Where do these go? How do they keep losing these things?!! Did I piss off someone somehow? Any GL person read this forum? Can you tell how you guys do things and how I can keep things from getting lost or how to make sure they get there.

This is getting so frustrating that I'm ready to give up trying to buy anything. Any words of wisdom from anyone would be appreciated. aua

jimm1009

I HIGHLY recommend sending it all Priority US Mail - Certified.

You get this little green card back stating the thy did receive it with a signature.

There is no disputing this by G.L. and things will flow as required.

Triple check your paperwork and then have someone else look at it too. Color copies of IDs are required.
If you renew your drivers's license through the mail, make sure that you copy the back too where the renewal sticker is placed.
Don't forget the Export Letter which they don't tell you about.
There are threads on this and the form is available to download from a thread that I posed a while back.

Good luck. Should take about three weeks total if you are a new guy to G.L.
A cover letter is nice to have introducing your purchase by event, lot number, and customer number. I usually send a copy of the e-mail notification stating that I won too just in case. :-D

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks