• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are SF-97s currently moving?

tsmall07

I found a lot of threads from last march that said SF-97s were taking over 100 days to get to the customer. Is that the case now, or are things back to the 15-30 day mark?

Thanks
Tyler

ABN173

30 days and still waiting, I guess I'll have to buy another temp 45 day "trip ticket" if it does not get here soon. Why should these take so long? they have already done the background checks with the EUC process right?

YellowHammer

When do they get their $60? I submitted mine a while back with my credit card info and still haven't seen the $60 charge. I figured they would go ahead and take my money first just like when I won the bid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks