• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Volvo Bv202

kroctec

Hi guys,

Last week I was out on a trip and visited a quarry. To my surprise I discovered a much modified but recently running Bv 202 circa 1960s. would make a great project for someone either to restore or use as a workhorse on soft and or steep ground.

best regards from Dave Gudmunsen

Attachments

boz

hi pal i would just like to know if the bv202 is still there? if it is could you please let me know where she is as i have just got one and need some parts thanks.

captain-crank

Here's what they look like before the vultures get to them.

I think it's the most capable vehicle I'v ever owned. Never been stuck.

Coming out of a Wisconsin lake and also sitting on top of 3 feet of snow.

Attachments

Attex

Looking for just the back section of a BV-202 for a project. Anyone know somewhere on the East Cost where I could find one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks