• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where is the member map?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hasn't been transferred to the new site..... still looking at options and how to do one and make it better (old one had some quirks).

ASTFU

I found it on the old site Thanks, I was trying to find a member? that lives in westbrook CtI drove by on rt 1 and he has 2 deuces one with turret ring and it looked to me a couple jeeps. He is not on the map i will have to stop by next time i am down.

StreetbikeDepot

I agree that the member map needs to be added to the new site and brought up to date. I'm planning a trip to the DC area in May and would like to know who is nearby.

Last edited:

tm america

i agree the member map is very useful and we could really use an updated version on the new site it would help to plan get togethers and events

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks