• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mini-rally at Papa Bears

goldneagle

OK guys.........Plan B is in effect...that will give us more time to carve up another hapless deuce for parts :twisted:.
Bama Lady has been given a copy of the OPORDER and will be supplying C Rations (Cookies).
I will personally transport them under armed guard to protect them from pilferage ;-).
I may be making my FL trip prior to the event and bring back a load of tires for those interested and willing to pay my nominal markup (Hey....I gotta make a living).
Better be careful YOGI aka PB likes to raid picnic baskets!rofl:drool:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!! I will bring some green stuff :D

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need info on how to get there I live in rockmart Ga sounds like great time I have a buch of 105A trailers and M35A parts and Cucv parts if any body need I will bring. I can try out my M109 for camper.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony if you go, take that rear M1009 driveshaft with you. Timtrucks needed it, will save me from hauling it to NOLA.;-)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Holly****!!!!:!: Do I need to coordinate with the sherrif's dept to keep all you fellers in line or will a simple death threat do?:?:
Wreckerman...you know you still have one coming cause you escaped the wrath at the clinto rally (I passed out that night...sorry you didnt get any sleep...not)!! Well we can settle up this time...how many hours can you stay awake??:twisted:
I'm looking forward to it fellers...when the GOER comes to life...so will I...again!!:-D

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Tony.........we'll coordinate and meet up for a convoy if that is suitable.
The route we will be taking is HWY 431 from Anniston through Wedowee, Layfaette, Opelika and into Phoenix City......cross the river bridge into Columbus. Papa Bears place is adjcent to the Farmers Market just inside Columbus, very near the Confederate Gunboat museum.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
:roll:The physical address is : 318 10th Avenue, Columbus Georgia 31901. That will put you in the parking lot of the old Farmers Market (now the International Market Place). You will see ARGO's restraunt just beside the restraunt is 4th Street. follow 4th Steet down and we are on the left.
I was expecting 2 or 3 people and they already know where the compound is. Guess I will put out some steering marks from 10th Ave.
Maybe a Guntruck with a giant arrow pointing toward "PB'S CAVE"!!!!!!
Heck...now I'm getting excited!!!:-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
By next wednesday i will post a couple of decent motel/hotel possibilities. I would hate for one of you end up in a roach motel!!!!!!!

Also if any of you can confirm if and when your coming and going I will try to plan a little "blazing saddle" type campfire Saturday night so we can stand around and tell lies...er stories and jokes. Might even have some vittles!!

Useful info for planning purposes would look like this:

AMG...coming thursday around 15:00...need lodging...will leave...WHEN THE GOER IS FIXED!
RASTUS: be there Sat Morning bringing wife...have a camper...will leave Sunday morning

ETC.

FreightTrain

Banned
I will arrive saturday morning.Leave straight outta work at 0300CST via deuce.Stop grab some vittles somewhere like a waffle house or something and jam some gears south.head out some time saturday night sunday morning back for home unless there a a decent cheap Motel close by where I can crash.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
[I will try to get there early Friday evening. leave Sunday morning. that is of course if i don't go to Savannah for the weekend. /QUOTE]

Unless someone gave you a gift certificate for Savannahs best strip club you wont have more fun for less money than a meeting of Green Iron Addicts.:mrgreen:
You can go to Savannah anytime.....SS rallys are few and far between.rofl
Come on up to the dark side......we'll have cookies.:twisted:

KaiserJeep715

lol this is so very true however. I'm a Bostonian and I'm Irish so with that said the number one place to be for a st patty's day weekend is boston, second place to be is savannah Georagia :) do you see my dilema? However my weekend with you guys would be a LOT cheaper haha

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I will be there Saturday morning, will have to leave Saturday afternoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks