• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tatra 815-7, I want one

m35tech

I think I really would like to have one of these, if I did my wife would kill me.. can I store it somewhere else..
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Epd4WZypvA[/media]

crazyplowboy

If you want to buy one of these I would be willing to store it for you. It would be parked inside and I would even be willing to take it for weekly/ daily drives for you to ensure everything stays working the way it should. It would be very nice if you would buy the 8X8 version, I really like it:roll: In fact your wife wouldn't even have to know you had it.
When you make the purchase PM me so I can give you my name and info for the title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks