• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

compressor wrench size

dylan08

Hi I am working on my M35 air compressor. I have the wrench that fits the front but i dont know what size goes on the back side to hold it. any help would be greatly helpful. Thank you.

bottleworks

Here is a PDF of the wrench. I believe it is to scale and should be traceable on to some plate steel.

Edit: You already have that one...Nevermind. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

dylan08

Yes I have the front wrench but was wanting to buy the right one for the rear that holds the pully still. did not want to guess wrong and hoped one of you would know the right size. :-D thanks again for any help

jmoylan69

Perhaps I miss spoke, I need info on the air compressor systems for the 52 gasser. anyone know which manual those are covered in? my truck that i just got home last night has a operator manual of TM9-819..would it be in there? and then i'd need know where to get the manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks