• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wc-53 engine fit pictures

mcinfantry

http://homepage.mac.com/ltalessi/PhotoAlbum112.html

the engine and tranny fit better than they did in the m715. the engine is REAL low, and i like it! my center of gravity should be lower than it was stock, which is nice considering the 3/4 ton body was lowered by dodge due to the 1/2 ton propensity to roll.

ill have to move the transmission floor plate hole back, and fab up some extensions for the np205. but all of that looks easy.....

ill have to fab some new engine mounts as the stock GM/Cummins mounts are BELOW the frame! i also need to fab a transmission cross member

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks good. My next project is to put a 4cyl cummins in my CJ-7. Where did you get the motor? I've been trying to find an auction or place that sells the old bread trucks with the 4 cyl cummins. One of the delivery drivers for Hostess was supposed to get me a number where his company sells them but I havent seen him since we first spoke a couple of weeks ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks