• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Question for M1009

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well if you're looking for a M101A1 prices are looking kind of scary. I was watching 3 of them today on GL. One went for $340 which is a little over my price range but still ballpark. The second went for $630 but the kicker is the one that sold for $1107. The military acquisition value was only $987. I know, I know, inflation and a grand isn't worth as much as it used to be but still...

2deuce

Whatever trailer you use you should respect the GVW of your truck. Especially on a long trip. A willys MB was meant to pull a 1/4 ton trailer back in WWII, so limiting a M1009 to 1/4 ton trailer now seems overly conservative. Pay attention to how you load your trailer will add to the safety factor also. Have a good trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks