• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2009

tourdog

sounds great i will be there will just need to get dirctions on how to find your place and if you pm me with what we could bring to help out with the cook out and fire hahahah fire hehehehe fire

Boatcarpenter

OK guys. Those of you south of the NH/Mass. border have any idea when you might be heading up through to Mikes'. Trying to figure out if I will head over to the coast Fri. eve. and do an overnight in the Deuce or get up way too early Sat. AM. and head out.
Especially you Hippiedude, when are you heading down east?
BC

Last edited:

Wild Horse Hans

Dates work for me. I hope my deuce will be painted by then. It is pretty rough looking right now so I tend to not want to take it to events. It runs fine, just does not look all that good.

Towerguy1

Thanks guys, Keep in mind this is a first time event, in a somewhat rustic inviorment, so please be somewhat self prepaired for camping, food, etc. I will happily provide a grill. I will do what I can to help with the last minute things Etc. If we have a good turnout we will make the adjustments for next year, and make it better!

I will also ask for another Roll Call to try to get a good estimate on numbers as we get closer to the big day. Thanks All !!!

scooter01922

Rustic ya say, thats GREAT I would expect no less for a maine rally. The further off the beaten path the better as far as i'm concerned. :)

hippiedude

I`m there.......... I will be taking my Pickup because the tires on my GMC are older than me and I`m 48 :beer:...........The date couldn`t be better.......I can be any where you guys need me to be....just let me know........... Tim

Wild Horse Hans

Thanks guys, Keep in mind this is a first time event, in a somewhat rustic inviorment, so please be somewhat self prepaired for camping, food, etc. I will happily provide a grill. I will do what I can to help with the last minute things Etc. If we have a good turnout we will make the adjustments for next year, and make it better!

I will also ask for another Roll Call to try to get a good estimate on numbers as we get closer to the big day. Thanks All !!!

I have found that first time events that are just thrown together are many times a lot more fun than ones with tons of planning.

Have shelter half will travel!!!!:-D

m38inmaine

I will be there with my M1031, will drag my brother along with his M1009. Only a 2 hour drive and will be great to meet everyone.

carguy455

Well well, you guys have been busy whilst I was away ! I'm in ! Won't have any "green iron" to drive, but would love to meet some of the folks I have been chatting with !! If camping space goes into "overflow" theres room to park a few rigs at my place over near brewer if need be. Like Mike's its not much on accomodations but I have plenty of space cleared. I helped Mike put the beams up in that garage, now maybe I will get a chance to have fun there instead of work !!

tourdog

yes i to am still in cant wait it will be a lot of fun i would like to know if we can come ealry friday night to camp or not soulds like it will be fun

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks