• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2009

tanhmmwv

I know you have a date and place..... but, for future events.... what about Bosebuck mountain camps in Wilsons Mills Maine on Rt 16 ? fishing/hunting camps.

13 miles in the woods on a logging road, there are skidder trails for those who want to off road there trucks, lodging/food, and plenty of wildlife for sightseeing.

scooter01922

Your place sounds good enough to me :) Gotta figure out how many guys you are even going to have attending before anyone starts thinking of better places for next year. Let the man get the first year under his belt.

beaubeau

I shall be going to maine rally and will bring recent Bobbed Deuce which will be for sale. Good running and Fun to drive. Also have a 1 1/2 ton trl to go with the Deuce. Looks like I shall have a price of $3300.00 for all. Phil

tourdog

well as far as i know right now i am still in but i would like to know if any body is planing on camping fri. night or not i would like to but would feel silly there all by myself .still need to find out how to find you off rt 43 i am comeing across out of st.albans and corina . were are you from there on rt 43 .if no is camping fri. what time are we meeting on sat. eather way i am planning on being there . are ther any people staying over sat. night

Towerguy1

Friday night is no trouble (I may need a hand getting a couple things ready anyway) so feel free. This will be a camping event so come prepared.
Directions for those coming from the south from I-95. Get off the Newport Exit (Rt 7) turn left and go straight through the light. Follow Rt 7 into Corinna. In Corinna center Rt 7 makes a fairly sharp left and there are 2 options to turn right. First is Rt 222 an the second is Rt 11 to Corinth. TAKE RT 11 Follow it to the next intersection in Exeter. At the stop sign you will go strait (Avenue Rd) until you cross a small cement bridge. Right there take a left on the dirt road. (Between the Mills Rd) follow it to the end then take a right on the Eaton Rd, just up the hill is my place on the left. Box 321.
Directions from the North. Take Union St (Rt 222) out of Bangor through Hermon and Levant. In Levant Rt 222 eventually makes a left at an intersection but keep going strait (Avenue Rd) You will pass through a short section of Corinth then Exeter. Take a right on the Eaton Rd. Follow it to Box 321 on the right.
Contact number is 207-944-7706

scooter01922

Running into a couple time issues at the moment. Plan at this point due to time constraints is to get there friday night and head back south sat afternoon sometime. When exactly depends on how much i can tweak things around here. So could me in on the friday camper plan. Thing is i gotta work till 4:30 sooooo arrival would be 9 PM ish on friday. And then i gotta work sometime on saturday, should be 5 Pm but i'm thinking i can push it to 9 if i hand out a couple favors.

patch

Hi Mike- The way it stands now, I'll plan to be there Friday eve but that could turn into Saturday; spent today getting the M37 ready to roll north, few more things I need to do so I hope to have some time during the week...

Boatcarpenter

OK, I'll hook up with one or both of you Fri. sometime. I think Beaubeau wants to hook up also, I'll PM him.
JK, what exit off the Turnpike is the Park and Ride where I met you last time we went up?
BC

Last edited:

patch

How bout I meet you at Gray exit 63 on the pike, that northbound Friday night traffic should be a gas:roll: We'll be holding down the right lane for 'em.... 207-776-9028 on the cell, you can check in with me later in the week. I'll have the cooler full of Sammys, you should bring along sum a dem tasty animals:-D too-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks