• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-52 Parts prices?

Militoy

I have a few pieces from a WC-52 that I'm going to finally put up for sale either on "E-Pay", here in the classifieds, or on the Dodge Power Wagon site. Trouble is - I could use a little guidance as to what a fair price (or opening bid price) would be. I did pretty well selling the front end parts, combat wheels, hood and radiator - but I don't know what the windshield, seats, cab parts bumperettes, etc should go for. I never list parts as "make offer" - as that forces the buyer to do the job of both the buyer and seller. Can anyone give me a rough idea as to a price range on these rough old Dodge parts? Or are they as common as dirt - and should I just try to sell them locally? Thanks for any help!

Attachments

dozenjeeps

wc52 possible purchase

I am looking at a wc52 that has been made into a dune buggy lookng rig... I like the looks of the front and it has a winch and a original engine... have no idea what it could be worth??? appreciate any help...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks