• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tatra 813 - Restoration project - need help and information! ;o)

komotive

Hello all!,

I am just about to embark on a restoration of a Tatra 813 ......... I am in the UK and looking for contacts and information on how to find parts.

I also wanted to find a service manual if there is such a thing for it in English.

The cab on it is majorly rusted and will need alot of bodywork done - so any tips and help would be welcomed!!!!

Komotive

duncan

Got any digitized manuals? I revised the oil separator and air pressure regulator, but found a small spring after reassembly. I'm not sure where it's supposed to go :) If it's from the tatra at all, that is :roll:

tatra813

Ill see if I can scan a parts breakdown for you. Sorry Im real busy with work 12-16 hours a day right now. I try get it to you soon

Radegast

hello guys, I´m new in here, so I´m only watching around, but I wanna let you know that I can send you any needed TATRA parts (I´m in city Ostrava , it is maybe 20 miles from city Koprivnice where TATRA factory is located and I have manny friends there and I have friends who have TATRA parts from Czech army). let me know what you need and I´ll check for how much money it is aviable here in Czech republic.
I can sell you TATRA 813 8x8 kolos or TATRA 815 8x8 as well (or OT 64 , nice vehicle based on tatra platforme)

maynard83

hello guys, I´m new in here, so I´m only watching around, but I wanna let you know that I can send you any needed TATRA parts (I´m in city Ostrava , it is maybe 20 miles from city Koprivnice where TATRA factory is located and I have manny friends there and I have friends who have TATRA parts from Czech army). let me know what you need and I´ll check for how much money it is aviable here in Czech republic.
I can sell you TATRA 813 8x8 kolos or TATRA 815 8x8 as well (or OT 64 , nice vehicle based on tatra platforme)
Thanks for the info. Can you send additional info such as pricing, condition, photos, etcetera?

Radegast

sorry for late reply, I´m buzy last months, but you can message me by email (ocelove.konstrukce@email.cz). tell me what you need and I´ll tell you price. I can find parts or whole trucks for you in Czech republic and arange shiping anywhere.

T815-8x8

10 yr Tatra fan and owner, 1st posting, here in CZ on my Tatra truck and parts scouting mission. Tried to meet with Radgest from Ostrava

but unfortunately not been able to reach him for his tel #, anyway seen loads of Tatra parts and old trucks, Mil and civilian. Off topic but seen absolutely genuine NOS Ural 4320 still with the wax paper all over it with just couple hundred kms for just $4k.
Leaving for Praha, Plzen then NW up through to Germany, will post pics soon.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.171676,15.645866

Rusty Loads

T815-8x8 if you can make further report on what you have found in your travels. I am weighing the pro's and cons of the older,apparently cheaper 813 with the more modern 815. Can you shed any light on that? I am in Ontario, Canada, Thanks

tatra 813

Hello Tatra 813 owner

pm me I have workshopmanual, parts manual, operational manual in english.

I alsohave parts leads

Hello sir,

I read your message, and I am dying to find a workshop manual an the operational manual. The parts manual I managed to obtain from visiting Checz republic. In what condition is your Tatra? Mine is good but needs a facelift. You are from the state Washington, when I visit I'd like to meet you!

regards Bert Lenferink

The Netherlands

duncan

What kind of facelift? Rusty cab or want a new look? Cabins (both 2 seat and 7 seat) are available reasonably cheap .

Last edited:

T815-8x8

I'll PM you on that, but for anyone else with rusty Tatra cab, I'm finalizing the drawings on the light armored RM70 cabin (2 dr only) these were fitted on T813's and some T815's they will made from A514 ( aka T1 ) 100,000 psi tempered alloy steel plate. Should out live the Tatra driveline these can survive roll overs and light arms fire, that why you may recognize them from all the Czech trials truck vids on YouTube.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346371553.500152.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks