• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And for god sake read the tm

maritimer

Ok, just found the Ghost Ride, great stuff........loosen up guys, get a laxative. It was in a military area, probably Iraq, Anything GI's do to make for light spirits without slaugter has got to be morale improving boost.............you really down on this?
hey i fully support the guys just tryignto relax a bit with the actual armoured ghost ride as they are in the sand box, the vid i was talking bout was the one posted with civiys on a civy road in a civy owned truck. not the one with soldiers doing it in the sandbox, them boys over there if they wanna do it go for it if it helps them unwind they need it.

Luke

Well I hope to own a deuce eventually, I am guessing tm stand for "training manual" ? "tm" is too short of a phrase to search for on here and I wasn't able to figure it out with google.

Have links to this highly suggested reading material?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks