• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Drum (Kevin)

D8dave

Tom this is Dave over in Bville we sould hook up some time i have a lot of stuff and part's and truck's and i am close to you .Talk to you soon Dave phone # 635-0018 any time after 6pm :wink:

maplehillfrm

kevin has always been good by me, when picking stuff up, always willing to help.
I actually have to see him in the morning and pick up a few trailers, I was having another guy go with me to tow two back, but he bailed on me tonite, I guess he pulled his back out, so I may have to see kevin 2 days in a row,,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks