• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Striping down 2) m35 & 2)m109 for parts

jesusgatos

Great! Just to be clear, I need the actual window frame (the part that's riveted into the box), along with the window. You know, so I can cut a hole into the wider of the two back doors and mount the window/frame in there. Please send me a PM to let me know how much you need for those parts, including shipping to 95037. Thanks.

junkyarddreams

Ok fellas i'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for a well deserved vacation i will be back on oct 7th them i'll get back to everyone on the parts you need

thanks alot

jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks