• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may put the spare 395/85/20 on the driver's. Just need to move the spare tire bracket back a little to accommodate. I think I've seen a few do this.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the crank up cable type like the A3 has for the 365... Should work, I notice the rest of the stuff is about 16" lower than the frame on them. I think you need 14" for the tire. Be careful it won't hit the driveshaft, but that's further to the passenger side so shouldn't.

I'm mounting mine like the 5 ton, have a big set of angle iron go from side to side. I want to clean the angle up and make the stamping on the structural steel visible. It says in big letters BETHLEHEM STEEL, USA on the side of them....I like that. Got them from a bridge I bought that was 120 years old (70 tons) and they are going to clean up just fine.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the crank up cable type like the A3 has for the 365... Should work, I notice the rest of the stuff is about 16" lower than the frame on them. I think you need 14" for the tire. Be careful it won't hit the driveshaft, but that's further to the passenger side so shouldn't.

I'm mounting mine like the 5 ton, have a big set of angle iron go from side to side. I want to clean the angle up and make the stamping on the structural steel visible. It says in big letters BETHLEHEM STEEL, USA on the side of them....I like that. Got them from a bridge I bought that was 120 years old (70 tons) and they are going to clean up just fine.
I have a cable type on one of my truck I'm going to rob. And I am thinking of a hydraulic lift hoist for my Five ton. M54.Screenshot_20190703-112006.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks